‘All we can do is write. Then write some more, until the pen falls from our fingers. Give ourselves a moment to breathe. Then pick the pen back up and begin again.’
– Daniella May Little
- DEAD.LINES (REVISED, 2021)‘Dead.Lines’ is a fictional story based on true events. Warning – Reader discretion; drug use, swearing, sexual references. This piece has been revised (2021). The original was written in 2015 whilst undertaking the final year of my Bachelor’s Degree and can be found here: https://wp.me/p5jNbN-fq
- THE NEXT CHAPTERIn collaboration with selected Writer’s and Artist’s, I’ve been busy! Moreover, I have some exciting news to share…
- WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET PUBLISHED?Research into one of my favourite writers’ career paths, including tips on how you, as a writer, can have a successful career.
- BREAKING THE STIGMA; AN INSIGHT INTO A MENTAL HEALTH CRISISLiving with Fibromyalgia and Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder has always been a wave that I’ve had to surf carefully…. ‘Breaking The Stigma; An insight into a Mental Health Crisis’ illuminates my experiences.
- NEW DIAGNOSIS, NEW MEWe’ve all heard the cliché, new year, new me. How many people can say they’ve followed through with their ambitious resolutions?
Whilst you’re here, why not visit my business page? The Writer’s Journey is a personable critique and mentoring service, created for writers who could benefit from an experienced professional working with them to bring their visions to life.
Don’t forget to follow @TheWritersJourneyUK on Instagram for the latest updates.
Need more convincing that the Writer’s Journey could help you? Take a look at the testimonials and reviews posted on @TheWriter’sJourneyUK Facebook Page.
I hope you enjoy reading my content. Come back again soon!